Please read carefully before using this Website
Privacy Practices Notice - Health Information
Your Rights Regarding Your PHI
- Rights of Access to Inspect and Copy. You have the right, which may be restricted in some circumstances, to inspect and copy PHI that may be used to inform decisions about your care.
- Right to Amend. If you feel that the PHI HBTS has about you is incorrect or incomplete, you may ask us to amend the information although we are not required to agree to the amendment.
- Right to an Accounting of Disclosures. You have the right to request an accounting of the disclosures that we make of your PHI.
- Right to Request Restrictions. You have the right to request a restriction/limitation on the use of your PHI for treatment, payment, or health care operations. We are not required to agree to your request.
- Right to Request Confidential Communication. You have the right to request that we communicate with you about your medical information.
- Right to a copy of this Notice. You have a right to a copy of this notice
- You have the right to file a complaint in writing to us or the Secretary of Health and Human Service if you believe we have violated your privacy rights.
Personal Data, Use and Sharing
Reviewing and Changing Personal Data
The Website, now or in the future, may provide the ability for you to view, in-activate and or update the Personal Data you have submitted. If such functionality is available, on a specific Website, click on the link or page to “sign in,” view your “account,” or similar link or heading. Note, due to the nature of third party hardware, software and other third party tools, even when information is corrected or de-activated, an archive or other copy may remain.
Social Media and Third Party Platforms
The Website has security measures in place designed to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. However, data transmission over the Internet or wireless networks cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure. Although we are committed to safeguarding your privacy and security, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. HBTS is not responsible or liable for the illegal acts (such as hacking) of third parties.
Links to Other Websites
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. The interactive features of our Website are not designed for or directed to children under the age of 17. HBTS shall not be liable for any unauthorized use of the Website by minors. Please contact us if you believe a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Data to this Website without parental consent.
Use of Website
Contacting this Website